Which tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moomba

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am driving myself nuts trying to research this and decide. I am either going with the Superchips cortex or flashpaq or the diablo intune. Any advise you guys could give would be great. Thanks.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
You cant go wrong with any of the tuners you just listed. If you think you will be adding the trans tuning from Superchips, then I would go with the Flashpaq. The biggest benefit of the Cortex is the powertrain warranty they offer, but that is void if you add trans tuning.

Now as for Diablo, the Intune is nice because it is custom tunable and is compatable with so many different vehicles. Chances are, when it comes time to sell your truck, the InTune will work on your next vehicle as well.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
All your choices are good ones. I have the Flashpaq and have been very happy with the results. I sometimes wish i had gone with the Vivid just cause it looks cool but could not spare the funds at the time.

BLKDODGE04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
i just got a flashpaq for mine the other day and love it! can definitely tell a difference.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i would go with diablo just for the options of having custom tunes

Reaper26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i have a 04 5.7 and when i got it i bought a hypertech 3 and loved it, though theres not much you can do with it, i put 37's on an my mpg went down to 11, i just recently got a bullydog gt it has a few more options and a big increase in mpg 18 average, but sometimes it doesnt feel as strong as it did with the hypertech, but i do like it, i looked at all the other too but decided to go with the bullydog.

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd have to lean towards Diablo. I have gotten another 10 hp over Superchips with my enhanced tuning on the 2010 and i've got a great trans tune. and as said above, it's a universal tuning and can be used on about anything Diablo supports

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have two HEMI powered vehicles and both have the Predator tuner loaded on them. I like the custom tunes option and the results I've seen with the Predator on both vehicles.

Good luck. It's not an easy decision!