Tuner! Is it worth it??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtru1222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Direct quote from Diablo rep on their forum

"No, its not going to be next week." - mikel

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you want to 100% disable your TC, all you need to do is pull the ABS pump fuse.. If kills everything.. It's awesome !!

Let me know how it works for you if you end up doing it ??

i dont think its the traction control holding everyone back in these trucks its the torque management

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I hate when I hammer down and it feels like it has 2 gears in one gear. I guess it's taking a second to let up out of the torque management and then I'll feel the power. Then I slap my shifter to have it calmly shift into a higher gear like 2 seconds after the slap.

If they could make it so it shifts normal in automatic mode but has some quick firm shifts without any bs when you kick it over into the little sportronic mode. I'd pay well over 600 and let them kick me in the crotch to boot.

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
That'd be worth the 600 alone without any tunes. These trucks have plenty of power it's just all the garbage that goes down in between the motor and wheels. My last truck was a manual and I could drive that thing like a sports car. If I could get that feeling back with the select shift but keep automatic for long drives. I'd really be in love with this truck.