Tunes for a tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CumminsTxBoy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins I6
Hey guys! Who does everyone recommend for a good tunes for a 6.7 Cummins, I've been looking at deleting the truck here very recently and looked at a kit on eBay and not sure if it will come with tunes or not so seeing who everyone uses for tunes.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Ray @DoubleRDiesel. I've had his H&S custom engine and transmission tuning on my 12 for about 3 years now. Dude is a wizard when it comes to tuning these 6.7 Cummins. He writes tunes on the RaceME MM3/Ultra platform now that He&S is out of the tuning business. Check him out at Doublerdiesel.com

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Noneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 2500 Laramie. 35's 2 inch level. Raceme. Fully deleted 5 inch FlowPro Exh
Engine
6.7 Cummins
X2 for Ray @DoubleRDiesel! Unrivaled customer service!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I got my delete done at the end of last month. Since my CTD is a 2017 I had to get the unlock, then got the tunes done by PPEI based on a 4 tune EFI live package.

Like most other things, the delete and tune work grew into more as I did the EGR cooler delete, the EGR block off, throttle valve delete and straight piped from the turbo to the stock muffler with every thing in between removed.

Then, today I got the transmission valve body plate kit, Mag Hytec deep pan and transmission brace installed.

It's a totally different beast now.

My suggestion is to shop around a bit for a good tuner. I like what the programmer did with my EFILive tunes but I have nothing to compare them to.

Good luck!

The DodgeFather

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No brainer Double R Diesel . Run far away from eBay and never look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk