Turbo kit for 4th Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
When are you going to turbo yours Rick??

LOL,when I win the lottery Nick. The thought has crossed my mind though,but I've always had better luck with nitrous then blowers.I ran nitrous on 81 Turbo TA and my old 68 Camaro ran a Dyers 6-71 ,neither set-up lived very long,i was a kid then,but I haven't forgotten those 2 combo's,so i'm a little gunshy of boost,lol.So far it looks like he'll be comparably priced to the procharger kit.

Bobbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for posting this, I'll be following the progress. Planning on maybe doing some FI next year. Will be either this kit or a whipple depending how the pricing looks.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dont have facebook, if he needs a test mule Im in! I had to build my own turbo kit back in 2006 on my Charger RT. It would be nice for someone else to do it this time around.

Honestly though a turbo would be fun on these trucks. Should be more cost effective as well as long as hes a good tuner it should be a nice add on. The truck has more than enough grunt down low, some top end steam is always wanted.

MIKE-HKS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This would be nice maybe we can turn it into an ECOHEMI. :)

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I turbo's the charger the drone was horrendous though. Need to keep the full mufflers which takes some the fun of the 747 spool up sounds from the rear.