Vararam install 2013-2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got my intake and ready to install. My box shows 2013-2017 by install sheet is for up to 2012. I have removed the shroud and it is now asking to clip a harness and remove horn 10mm bracket. Should I go by these instructions. Also, can't find the horn lol.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
No horn to move bud. Proceed with the rest of the install. You're gonna love it!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Txhemirt

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No horn to move bud. Proceed with the rest of the install. You're gonna love it!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Haha yeah was able to get customer service on a Saturday to find out that part was not needed. Thanks for your help though. Did you run the bottom of the tubing all the way up flush with the vararam and tighten ? It seems like it's sits a bit higher on the passenger side because of a hose running underneath it, also hood closes with a little more force now than it use to, is that normal ?

JIMBOX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:) Sitting at an angle is normal because the Throttle body tube is off center on the vararan anyway--

Try just closing the hood and not SLAMING IT--

IMG_3410_zpsfi9nfvlr.jpg

Really great CAI-

Good luck

:crazy: JIMBO

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine rides high on the passenger side too, it's because the air conditioning line is a little too high there. I just got a large black zip tie and pulled it down slightly by tying it to the lower hose.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 24