What can i do to make her louder? ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodge Ram sport 4x4 crew
Engine
hemi 5.7
so i currently have a flowmaster Outlaw cat back in my ram 1500. it comes with a super 10 muffler....what els can i do to make it louder tho? would a stright pipe work? ...IDEAS please! :)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
muffler delete would be the loudest. also a straight thru small case muffler would be loud. check out the Carven competitor kit or R muffler. they are on back order we should have them ready to ship hopefully this week. Long tube headers thru a straight thru design muffler would scream

Last edited:
OP
OP
stevens

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
so muffler delete is that just straight piping it? like Y pipe down into a stright pipe?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Maybe a cut-out. Loud when you want it, reasonable when needed. Your neighbors will help you decide what is to loud---:naughty::naughty:
Jay

Bulldog4xFour

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Your truck sounds like it's pretty loud already. The only way to get it louder would be to delete the the cats, and/or strait pipe it.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I run a 10 series delta flow dumped (No resonators of course) and it's louder then any other gas truck I've heard without headers, especially at high RPM. MUCH louder then carven.

EDIT: TAPATALK got me again, posting in the wrong generation here lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have emissions controls where you are? If not, longtube headers, cat delete (will need custom tune), small, straight through muffler will be loud and tolerable.....muffler delete would be the loudest obviously....

or if you only want temporary loud, put in an electric cutout just past the headers and open it up whenever you want.

OP
OP
stevens

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Do you have emissions controls where you are? If not, longtube headers, cat delete (will need custom tune), small, straight through muffler will be loud and tolerable.....muffler delete would be the loudest obviously....

or if you only want temporary loud, put in an electric cutout just past the headers and open it up whenever you want.
so your saying if i remove my super 10 and put a stright pipe it will be louder? im pretty sure i got 3" piping and 4" tips. from the outlaw catback.