What kind of tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Planko91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thinking about getting a tuner for my 2012 ram with the hemi. I Just want one for better fuel efficiency and a little bit better performance.

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alot of people on here are running 1 of 2 diablo sport products. They both do the same thing. Just how much your willing to spend tbh. And a plus with them is more flexibility with any future mods you may add

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Diablosport InTune or Trinity would be my recommendation.

Great tuners, good custom tuning is available, they work well with the addition of a cold air intake and freer flowing exhaust.

The InTune looks a lot like an iPhone.

The Trinity can be dash mounted and configured for variable engine monitoring displays by being plugged into the OBD II port.

Both units come with the same canned tunes and have the ability to modify a tune to suit your needs.

With the addition of a custom tune you can have made for you (talk with Hemifever here) to really fine tune the truck's performance.

Good luck.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If that's all you want go with a Bullydog. I love mine!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963