Wheel bearing going.. I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishman1113

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
((Sorry for double posting. Mods please feel free to delete or combine as felt needed. I wasn't sure where to post that you all would see this. Thanks!))

I think my drivers side wheel bearing is going bad. I've had a slight wobble that I had thought was going to be fixed when I had the Equal taken out and weights put back on. It was immediately better but I still had a slight wobble going down the highway. I'm now getting a squeaking sound coming from the tire area that is becoming more constant. I don't get much (if any) play when I check the wheel(s) for movement but I'm convinced it's the bearing. Could it be anything else? Or is it just that I am noticing this because of my oversized tires (35")? Any thoughts would be great. And what hubs would you all recommend? Mine are stock and I'd like to make sure I'm getting something heavier duty if that's even possible. I have a 6" lift and like i said 35's. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk