Whipple time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Whipple time UPDATE PAGE 7

Well the whipple kits finally showed up. It's going to be a a week or so till it gets installed though, still waiting for the PCMs from HP.

We opted for the billet fuel rails and whipple intake as well. This is a very complete kit, the only thing you would need to provide is coolant for the heat exchanger. Comes with all the hoses,gaskets,plugs,injectors,bolts etc.

Y9zuuxR.jpg

0fLDpmx.jpg

xcIJj7r.jpg

8yMbul7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tach_tech

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
According to whipple stock is 307hp/308tq, after the whipple 478hp/458tq. With their intake hp is supposed to be close to 500.

OP
OP
Tach_tech

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
My only comment is: I wish it was sitting on my workbench instead of yours!!!
No offense meant-----:naughty::naughty:
Jay

Well it can be yours, just have to give whipple a call and a bunch of money lol.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No problem---will only take the next 5 or 6 SS checks---I'd rather live vicariously through your install. :naughty::naughty: Looking forward to the results.
Jay

Ram904

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whipple kits are amazing! I put one on my 2015 Mustang and made 800whp at 13psi.

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm really excited for you Tach_tech!

I'm planning on doing the same on mine. Just waiting to hear whether they'll ship a high altitude version, or it would already be ordered. My tech said they've done it in the past, so hopefully that's an option. I'd like to retain their engine warranty, but a re-pulley would likely void it otherwise. Need to make back the couple of lbs loss up here. If they ship it with the other pulley it should be covered.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

wink

OP
OP
Tach_tech

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm really excited for you Tach_tech!

I'm planning on doing the same on mine. Just waiting to hear whether they'll ship a high altitude version, or it would already be ordered. My tech said they've done it in the past, so hopefully that's an option. I'd like to retain their engine warranty, but a re-pulley would likely void it otherwise. Need to make back the couple of lbs loss up here. If they ship it with the other pulley it should be covered.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

wink

I was like a kid at Christmas when they showed up. Especially since it was supposed to be 6-8 weeks and it was closer to 10. Luckily I got a buddy who ordered one at the same time too so we get to share the excitement. I can't wait till it's all done and driving.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Mr. Whipple, "Don't squeeze the RAM"

[yt]DUGroVDEVfQ[/yt]

RAMTRPR

"Enjoy The Little Things"
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does whipple make a kit for the 2009-2012?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wink

Beast Pilot
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was like a kid at Christmas when they showed up. Especially since it was supposed to be 6-8 weeks and it was closer to 10. Luckily I got a buddy who ordered one at the same time too so we get to share the excitement. I can't wait till it's all done and driving.

Yep, they told my tech 6-7 weeks when he checked to see if they were available. I'm gonna call him tomorrow and see about the altitude version. Otherwise I'll save the $200 or whatever it is. If the warranty is no good I don't need their SCT tuner or tune. Already have a Trinity and Johan tuning it.

Keep us updated man!

wink