03 Power windows wiring schematic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

First-truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
My power windows are inop but work from the driver controls just fine. Does anybody have or know where to get a wiring schematic for the power windows circuit? Sometimes the passenger front window will work but not very often...wired

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the exact same problem, and we have the exact same car.
Curious to know if someone can come up with an explanation and solution on this.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check the switches at the drivers door. I hed this problem on 2 F150's.
Te switches on the driver door get used the most and sometimes in a rough manner.
On the problem I had, a plastic clip that holds the plug in place broke and would allow the connector to push out.

Hope this helps. good luck

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had this problem on mine and fathers, his was an 04, mines an 03, it's the window lock switch that freezes up or something, had to get new master control switch for drivers door, not cheap....

OP
OP
F

First-truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
That's what my first thought was that the lock was not switching properly in the switch but I would like to see a wiring schematic so I can test it with my volt meter

OP
OP
F

First-truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
I tested for ground at pin 8 of connector c304 after the lock switch and there was none. I then tested the switch with a known good switch and it worked. Since then I have replaced the switch and all windows work now. Just wanted to let everyone know of my story. Thanks again for all of the help guys