'05 Ram Quad Door Locks (HELP!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RonHolly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Demi 5.7
I had the same issue with my rear power windows. Easy fix once I read about it on here
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled the boot away from the door jam and no broken wires. Now I can't get that darn boot back on the door jam!!!! Maybe daylight will help me see what I'm doing. LoL

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just pulled the boot away from the door jam and no broken wires. Now I can't get that darn boot back on the door jam!!!! Maybe daylight will help me see what I'm doing. LoL

I did my fix at night and it was a huge pita. Day light would of made it so much easier!

OP
OP
R

RonHolly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Demi 5.7
I did my fix at night and it was a huge pita. Day light would of made it so much easier!

It's not a daily driver so I have been learning to live with it for now. Mainly use it to pull my boat otherwise it just sits under my oak tree catching sap! LoL

Now I have a lower left front ball joint gone bad. Parts and labor around $650. Guess I'll have to take care of that first and do it myself. Gotta rent a coil spring compressor. Lower control arm, with ball joint, around $175.