Is the '06 really a "clunker" ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bighor

bighor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm going to check out the truck tomorrow. anything specific i should look for on this model? the owner said it was used to tow horses :uhoh2:

OP
OP
bighor

bighor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I bought the truck :happy107:

The seller told me two years ago the truck experienced the random stalling problem and it turned out to be a faulty crankshaft sensor.

The truck runs strong but needs a couple small parts. What site do you guys use for oem parts?

Black06ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I experienced something odd the other week actually, non-engine related. my blinkers would act up, if I put on the right once in a while it would activate the left one on the dash or not activate any blinker

did some research and learned about the MFS Multi Function Switch on 2006 trucks being overly sensitive to gunk buildup. apparently mostly on 2006 trucks. seems like a simple fix; just remove the cover pieces by the steering column, remove MFS, clean it and reinstall. I'll do this soon, no worries. Anyone else have this with their 2006 ?

Just figured I might mention it here since the title of the actual thread dealt with 2006 models.