Is this 2005 a special edition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
After taking a second look yea there are a couple "wait a minute's" about this truck... the rear door colour does look a bit off, but also the door mouldings should be body colour.... unless the previous owner plasti-dipped or something but to me it looks like they were replaced and not ordered body colour.. If they car-fax came back ok i'd be a little more confident for sure, but yea def. do your due diligence.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Very nicely equipped.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Take Carfax with a grain of salt. Only as good as things are reported. It could have repairs that were don't privately and not reported to insurance.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

iNtErNeT_rYaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Black body side molding was standard in Canada. Not optioned too often stateside Check if it was a Canadian truck. It looks like an upgrade or replacement due to not stock hood and bumper cover. As well as steps and door pulls. Are they chrome?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Black body side molding was standard in Canada. Not optioned too often stateside Check if it was a Canadian truck. It looks like an upgrade or replacement due to not stock hood and bumper cover. As well as steps and door pulls. Are they chrome?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
well as the build sheet shows though the truck came new with painted body molding

jei3us

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Depending on someones deductible it might not have been reported. some choose to repair out of pocket for that reason alone. bad Carfax hurts resale value. I personally wouldn't care even if it was on carfax use your own judgment when looking to buy a vehicle.