About to participate in truck show what do I need?!?!?!??!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jschreiber94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm about to enter my first truck show with my truck here Sunday it's kinda late notice but it'll be a test run to see what needs to be done next time to better myself. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! Thank ya!

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
If it's just a show and shine then it's pretty easy, make the truck look pretty. Wash it down, wipe out every nook and cranny, clean the engine bay if you plan to pop the hood, slick the tires up. You can go as far with that as you want, my show prep generally is done the day before and takes about 5 hours then it gets a detail spray and a tire wetter when I get to the location.

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Go for it, and check out the other trucks, to get idea's, especially the ones who have several shows behind them. Ask a lot of questions to find out what it takes to be successful in a show.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of show is it? If it's just a show and shine. Get it as shiny and clean as possible

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
jschreiber94

jschreiber94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah as far as I know it's just a show and shine some in doors and some out doors and I'll keep yall posted thanks for the help!!

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You've got a high sitting truck. Get yourself a couple cans of cheap tire shine, spray down your frame rails etc. Do this a day or two ahead of time so it all drips off.

Moar points!

Make sure you get your door trim, door hinges and all the little areas cleaned up!