Announcment: Tecate Score Baja 1000 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
No if I wanted to run a diffrent engine I would either, change classes or buy a diffrent truck which from my previous post wouldnt have the same nostalgia to me to do either. I think the Stock Full class is one of the biggest pride "die hard" classes around its run purley for the "this isn't going to make it" and the thrill of making it out. If i wanted diffrent engines I would do that its more about the experience and competing than actually winning. If I wanted something other than this I would switch to a Ford and race the BITD with factory monies up for grabs for first and second. But thats not what this race is about to me. Its about doing it in the under dog dodge with the under dog engine on a less supirior suspension then ALOT of production trucks (when it comes to this kind of racing)

Thats what its about not the biggest and baddest thing I can buy.

OP
OP
S

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
Oh and plus if I wanted to swap in the 5.7L hemi i could since it is available in this model year truck bodystyle chassis etc etc. but I won't

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hmm I can see what you are saying safety guy, youre just trying to complete it with what ya got

I cant wait until you get done with it and start a thread on here about how badass it was. Youre going to tell us that you are buying a used race ready truck and just cashed out your IRA to pay for the parts. I can see it now lol