Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
I am kinda sitting at the same point... My transmission is next for me though.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
The list here goes wheels, lift, air dog, a tuner, clutch then deeper into go fast parts I guess
It's a litte bass ackwards but I'm nervous about running a tuner on her truck with a stock lift pump since its had vegetable oil biofuel in it a few years ago and went through a set of injectors last winter after a problem with our fuel at home

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So, outside of the power train, have ya thought about doing some other things, like audio?

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
yeah ive wanted to do audio. I got a kenwood double din but I dont really like the programing. Im use to the Pioneer style. Whats holding me back from doing more audio is I dont know where to put the sub. I would really like to keep my FF floors and I dont have the shop to build a jump seat box.

Just got a backpay/bonus check along with my normal check yesterday so maybe I should be holding off on everything till I have enough for fueling and trans? I would like to get that all done in one shot since I im thinking I should have a a shop do the work....