Anyone have an SRT hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The classifieds on some of these forums have killer deals. Just got to keep your eyes opened.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i know, seriously...i have bought one thing used, and that was a probox off of craigslist for $100. Fairly cheap but it didnt fit well so I had to spend hours modifying/lifting seats anyway

I dont want an srt hood anyway, they blend in way too much on a black truck. They look awesome on any other color, i just think they dont stand out on ours. Im shooting for one of those ram air hoods like RaiderJay used to have

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
thats hilarious thats one of my fav hoods other than the srt and venoms....yes the forums have good deals too but i just cant seem to catch em at the right time....

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Blend in on a black truck????? U serious? SRT hood looks SICK on a black truck!

i know, seriously...i have bought one thing used, and that was a probox off of craigslist for $100. Fairly cheap but it didnt fit well so I had to spend hours modifying/lifting seats anyway

I dont want an srt hood anyway, they blend in way too much on a black truck. They look awesome on any other color, i just think they dont stand out on ours. Im shooting for one of those ram air hoods like RaiderJay used to have