Anyone use Autopartswarehouse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
STAY AWAY! I ordered some shocks from these jack offs and of coarse they didn't fit. Even though their site says they're for my application they're a totally different lower mount and about 12" too short. I sent an email for a return authorization number and got it today. Well, along with expecting me to pay return shipping, they want to charge me over $10 for a RESTOCKING FEE!! Are you serious?:bs: I could see if I just changed my mind and decided I didn't want them but their site sent me to these shocks for my application and they don't fit! Now I'm expected to pay for their screw up?? I don't think so. Needless to say I won't EVER be using these douchbags again and will run a line to anyone that asks about them. :yourself:

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well, just checked their site again and low and behold they've updated the part description. It now saws RWD. I know for a fact it did NOT say that Friday when I tried installing them because that was the first thing I checked when I opened them and realized they were different.

rph74

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Dodge Ram
Engine
4.7 liter 6-Speed Manual
I haven't had any issues with them. Sorry to hear about your plight. Rockauto has pretty good customer service. They sent me an expansion tank for my Range Rover and the cap was not correct. I bought one locally, and they reimbursed me for it without asking.

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah, I should have stuck with RA. They're a vendor on here. Live and learn I guess.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Thanks for the warning--nothing more frustrating that shopping online from a place with a $hitty webpage, bad information and a bunch of nuissance fees. :Boo:

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What a bunch of bs. Thanks for the warning.

on the move..

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I HATE shopping online.