Auto to Standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yamaha021986

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on this subject and I have done it before on older yr pick ups. I want to swap my Auto Tranny for a Standard 6speed. This will be the first time doing it with such a newer yr truck. any and all information and or pictures of someone doing it already would be great. Please no just buy s stick or any rude comments don't have time nor do I want to deal with that. Positive feed back would be great. Thanks for your time, input, and information. Thanks again

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im very interested in this also. Hopefully someone who knows all about it will write back. I think.I heard it involves swapping out the tcase and drive shafts as well due to different lengths and obviously flashing the computer or something to that effect.

indy05daytona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This will be something to watch.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im very interested in this also. Hopefully someone who knows all about it will write back. I think.I heard it involves swapping out the tcase and drive shafts as well due to different lengths and obviously flashing the computer or something to that effect.

I don't see why the tc would have to be changed... Do they use different TC' for autos? But for sure, new driveshafts.