Best Place for OEM Parts Online? Parts Diagram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, I am looking for a place to find and buy OEM parts online, any suggestions? Thanks

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There are a few good places, including shopping ebay. I've gotten some good deals on OEM parts thru ebay, most recently new driver side seat foam and a couple bumper brackets for my sport bumper conversion. Really, it comes down to what parts you are replacing as to where you shop and ultimately buy from. Many body parts are cheaper to buy from a place like Certifit (Certifit Online) that sell OEM replacement parts. I got my sport bumper cover and bumper from them for a better price than the dealer and the fit is perfect.

A few other good sources but with higher pricing are these:

https://www.jimsautoparts.com/dodge_truck_parts.html

Mopar Parts | Order OEM Mopar Parts for All Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep Cars or Trucks 24/7

Mopar Ram Parts and Accessories | Buy Genuine Mopar Ram Parts and Accessories

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
Ebay is good too. Lots of sellers moving oem stock.

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
Eastcoastmoparts.com

Always had the best prices and incredibly fast shipping.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tascaparts.com dealer in NY i use alot or from ebay i like to buy from steve white mopar they are a dealer in north carolina who ships quickly. I do not like the other ones which i have tried several others and shipping takes for ever and they do not tell you whether the part is in their inventory or whether they have to order it, wait to get to them, and then ship it to you. I am one who likes customer service and speedy ship times. I have found a fair amount of dealers selling on Amazon these days as well and some parts fall under the PRIME shipping. Ebay is usually my first choice when buying from a dealer since they have to ship and describe accurately, so kind of keeps them in check and prices lower.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Quite a few dealers have eBay stores now too.

I've purchased from airparkcjd quite a few times through their eBay store. Great prices and even with shipping they beat my local dealer pricing. Airpark is a dealer out of Scottsdale, AZ.

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
I buy from Steve White too via ebay. Good pricing and fast shipping.

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How would I find them on E Bay? I don't use E Bay often. I did purchase from East Coast Mopar and they were good Real nice to deal with.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How would I find them on E Bay? I don't use E Bay often. I did purchase from East Coast Mopar and they were good Real nice to deal with.

Here is a link to a random part they have on there and a screen shot to aid, but type in the search field "steve white motors" and then do advanced search and included title/description that should help in finding at least something they are selling then go to their store site.

stevewhitemotors on eBay

you can do this for any seller.

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 145
OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, Who has the best parts Diagram break down?

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, Who has the best parts Diagram break down?

None of them... Some have what appears exact same websites and others are different and the diagrams are all different in various ways. Best you could do is grab yourself a pdf version of the parts list. I bought myn on ebay, but I am sure I could had gotten it for free. The factory parts list on pdf will not have 100% of every little piece on the truck, but it has 10 times the amount the dealer websites have and alot easier to work with.

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah the online dealer ones that i have found suck lol, Hard to find stuff.

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
We do have the OEM parts manual in the DIY thread of the 3rd Gen forum.

They definitely are not the best, but at least you are ensured to find the right part number for the application.

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ill check it out thanks. I need to find a service Manual also. Id really like a paper copy of it