Blinkers and hazard stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N204life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So now only my right blinker works when signaling either direction and same with the hazards. From what ive read allllot of people have had this problem and dodge is doing nothing to fix it so it looks like im going to have to do it. Has anyone else had this same problem, if so what part is it exactly to fix and and where would be a good place to buy it from??

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Talking about the copper connectors rusting out? The bulb isn't working at all correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
being an o6 I would suspect fouled circuit boards in the tails. You can try to clean and
treat with electrostolic grease. Flasher may be suspect. If all this fails, I would recheck the volts going to tje flasher, and affected relays. Not enough volts will cause the flasher to be inoperative. Also any buld not working will also give a ''light on'' signal.

OP
OP
N

N204life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I was reading and it people were saying a "combo switch" I just find it funny there is like 10000 complaints sent to the National Highway Safety Admin for this part going out and doge not calling it unsafe enough to have a recall

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
did ya get it figured out?

OP
OP
N

N204life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Not yet, seems to be working ok right now and only happens once and awhile. Will let everyone know once i get a new combo switch from autozone since i dont trust buying oem and taking the risk of the same thing happening again since someone didnt engineer it correctly the first time