burning rubber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
few pics of my truck today got new tires in back decided to burn old ones off first

IMG_8652.jpg
IMG_8656.jpg
IMG_8658.jpg

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
thanks, i had to quit, had a chunk of rubber come off and slap the side of my truck, was gonna burn them till they blew but didnt want to damage my truck

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Nice. I'll be doing the same when I get new ones too.

Sent from my tapatalk equipped AT&T iPhone 4.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
how can i get my ram to get a good burnout like this? i cant seem to do but a 3-4 foot section of rubber, i cant get my rear tires to really start spinning like I want em to.

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
how can i get my ram to get a good burnout like this? i cant seem to do but a 3-4 foot section of rubber, i cant get my rear tires to really start spinning like I want em to.

a buddy of mine cant either, i put the truck in first lightly aply brakes and give it the go pedal, i can usualy get another ten feet or more but tires started chunking apart, and some times i hit brakes just long enough to get them turning over then let off the brake and she just keeps spinning, that was first burn out with 700lb of stereo equipment in it aswell

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
a buddy of mine cant either, i put the truck in first lightly aply brakes and give it the go pedal, i can usualy get another ten feet or more but tires started chunking apart, and some times i hit brakes just long enough to get them turning over then let off the brake and she just keeps spinning, that was first burn out with 700lb of stereo equipment in it aswell

Ok, so its safe for me to burnout in 1st and not drive? i have two very worn tires on my front end and i want to burn them out before i get new ones and I was thinking about doing it today.

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i do it all the time with stocks on, just dont let it sit bouncing off the limiter

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Haha..awesome

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Does your truck have a lsd? If not then its not going to do a very good one lol