A/C Pro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone use this? My AC is not blowing out that cold, it's cool but not cold. Not sure if I should give this a try or go to a radiator/AC shop.

WalterG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a coworker that used this on his Ford. Worked well at the time we charged it, but it overcharged it and apparently there is a pressure sensor in the A/C system on the newer vehicles that will shut the system down.

I used to fill my '00 Durango every spring and never had any issues. I don't know if the Dodge has the same thing or not, but you might want to be careful how much you put in as to not overcharge the system.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
if your compressor isn't cycling, then you may not need refrigerant. check your cooling fan(s) make sure they are running and also clean the condenser(in front of the radiator) with a power washer.
Check the refrigerant with a gauge before adding any, too much won't make it blow colder and can damage the compressor.