Can i get away with this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronx79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know you shouldn't have more than a 10% angle on your front cv shafts but i cant lower it anymore and the control arms are after market and have had the torsion bars lowered where they need to be and the front end re aligned. i just don't wanna snap one or both of these this winter going around a corner!

Anyone who can let me know if ill be okay like this please weigh in.

Thank you greatly

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 47

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Your way good man. That's not even close to being bad. I've seen some bad angles, and those look fine.

Your at about 13-15% right now. Don't go more than 20-25%. The boots will wear out and the joints will break like any other part. Just inspect them every oil change and you should be fine.

This would be a bad angle and prolly only last a couple months to a year tops, unless they're extremely strong aftermarket CV's.

506035_209_full.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bronx79

bronx79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah mine were way worse and they were good

And if you wanna expand your zombie response team to a Montana chapter ill get that going for ya!! A guys gotta be prepared! lol

OP
OP
bronx79

bronx79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your way good man. That's not even close to being bad. I've seen some bad angles, and those look fine.

Your at about 13-15% right now. Don't go more than 20-25%. The boots will wear out and the joints will break like any other part. Just inspect them every oil change and you should be fine.

This would be a bad angle and prolly only last a couple months to a year tops, unless they're extremely strong aftermarket CV's.

506035_209_full.jpg

Thats a nasty angle!!

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
And if you wanna expand your zombie response team to a Montana chapter ill get that going for ya!! A guys gotta be prepared! lol

haha might hit you up on that.... will be making a huge reveal probably next week with all the custom viynls... welll most of them:naughty:

OP
OP
bronx79

bronx79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
haha might hit you up on that.... will be making a huge reveal probably next week with all the custom viynls... welll most of them:naughty:

You should reveal all at once and time it at the start of season three of "The walking dead"!! just saying haha. send some pics of the vinyl's!! i should turn my truck into a zombie stomping machine.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
ima start a zombie club when i reveal the vinyls, each member is required to have a viynl from their state;)

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
ima start a zombie club when i reveal the vinyls, each member is required to have a viynl from their state;)

Just get an extra one made for me, since we're in the same state lol