exhaust pipe size help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparSickness77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2007 Quad cab trx4 with the 4.7 & 4x4, how do I find out what exhaust pipe size I have. Is it the same for all the trucks and if so what size would that be? 2.5" or 3"?

I'm thinking of ordering a y pipe, exhaust, and cutout in the near future and I want to make sure I get the right sizes. Thanks

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
it should be the same. which would be 2.5 going into the Y and then 3 going out of the Y. I would still just double check to make sure. you can just measure out with a tape measure. from the top of the pipe to the bottom.
or measure the circumference of the pipe and divide that by 3.14. if i remember correctly.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
If you are looking for a Magnaflow system I can get anything from them and add to the site . Here are some y-pipes ect

I can add products for the 4.7 , if you have a certain part you want PM me the part number and I will add it .

DB TRUCK CUSTOMS - Dodge Gas Exhaust