figure out my gear ratio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Irregardless with the larger tires the pcm still thinks it is running stock tires. Thats the speed difference, not the rear end. You have 3.92's If at all costs next time you change the diff fluid, there should be a mark on the grommet, extending onto the pumpkin in white, Or the rvt red that dodge likes too use for a gasket.. If any of those clues are present, then the rear end hasn't been touched ,just my 2cts.

OP
OP
Marx

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
So did you jack it up and count the rotations?

haven't had time just started 3 side jobs lol, hopefully i can get off my ass and check it this weekend

Irregardless with the larger tires the pcm still thinks it is running stock tires. Thats the speed difference, not the rear end. You have 3.92's If at all costs next time you change the diff fluid, there should be a mark on the grommet, extending onto the pumpkin in white, Or the rvt red that dodge likes too use for a gasket.. If any of those clues are present, then the rear end hasn't been touched ,just my 2cts.

i changed the fluid it 2 months ago didn't notice any marks and the rtv was black

so should i put the needle back at 70?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam