Ford To Dodge...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

texasdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
96k on her, and rides like a brand new truck.

My 5.4 was a hoss, only problem i ran into was intake manifold gasket, but it was a couple hours and a case of beer job.
It hauled a 1997 ext cab stepside from south oak cliff dallas to texoma area like a hoss. I put 75k on it in 2 years and never left me stranded. But, it was time for somethin bigger and newer lol

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wise decision!

Most likely, you won't regret it ;)

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thankya! and yeah, me too. The 4.7 has more pep than i expected it too, it was a pleasant surprise. Plus the baby seat fits back there, and the girl says the seats are comfier than the fords, so its a win all the way around!

Nice. Now the question is, being an 08, did you know this model has the peppier 4.7 before you bought it lol (08+ 4.7 = 310hp)?

WalterG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 02 4.7 has been really good to me. I bought it at 68k and it just turned to 170k. Still going strong (knock on wood). Have never been disappointed with how well the truck does.

BTW, you need to change your info to show the 4.7 instead of the 3.7...... :)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thankya! and yeah, me too. The 4.7 has more pep than i expected it too, it was a pleasant surprise. Plus the baby seat fits back there, and the girl says the seats are comfier than the fords, so its a win all the way around!

course, then there's that pesky hemi fever..........but that truck you got there is more than enough truck for what you're gonna be doing. Congrats on the kid AND the truck!