Heater issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Berto7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hello,
No heat to cabin driver's side. Narrowed it down to the blend door rod not working. I've replaced the actuator there but no movement. And yes, I did verify the blend doors are not jammed or broken. Is there a fuse for this? Any next step solutions would be helpful. - Thanks.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
There are 4 doors total, do you have dual zone climate? The door to control that is in the middle of the dash and cannot be accessed without pulling the dash or cutting a lot of material away.

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Following.

I have the same issue with my AC/Heat. Some days I get nothing out of the vents and some days I get some, but never a full blast. One day I had the AC running and didn't get anything out of the vents but the fan was blowing and there was condensation on the airbox behind the glove box. I really don't want to tear through the dash, but Georgia summer is coming......

FarTooMuchhh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3L V10
Hello! Did you ever find the fix for this? I have the exact same problem with my '06 QC (dual climate control); A/C blows cold on both sides, heat works on pax side, but no heat on driver's side. Because it's the most expensive fix, I'm sure it's going to be the door in center of the console, which I know will cost about $1000 :/

OP
OP
Berto7

Berto7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I left alone but agreed with Silver Streak. 2008 dash has to be pulled to get to the problematic root doors and remaining doors for that matter. I'll need to deactivate the air bag somehow.