How fast are your windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I forgot about the spray lithium. Much cleaner to work with - while you got it out, hit the hood and tailgate hinges too.

OP
OP
02blkram47

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think I will take the panels off at some point. I did notice today though that the window will speed up if i step on my gas pedal. Not sure what that means though.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I just had a race with my windows... driver's side is just slightly faster than passenger side... 1/2 a second at most.

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yea i do the same hit them both at the same time and driver side wins everytime lol its weird my 01 was the same way no idea why i just said to hell with it lol long as they roll up i dont care

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some times it's because the drivers side gets used so much more and all of the parts are worn in. Less friction from being used more.

Deviate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x2
Engine
What I have noticed is that the front passenger window is the slowest of all of my windows. Even the rear windows are faster. And that is if you are pushing all of the switches at the same time. If I press only the front passenger switch, it speeds up a lot. So I'm thinking, at least in my case, it is a current issue.

But to be honest, it doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. :)

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What I have noticed is that the front passenger window is the slowest of all of my windows. Even the rear windows are faster. And that is if you are pushing all of the switches at the same time. If I press only the front passenger switch, it speeds up a lot. So I'm thinking, at least in my case, it is a current issue.

But to be honest, it doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. :)

Yea mine are the same way. And I feel the same way about it. As long as they roll up I don't care lol

Got_Hemi44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For the most part mine are the same speed. There are times when the driver window closes first, but it may be me just not hitting the buttons at the same time.