I'm back, new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Hey guys, been a long time since I've been on here. Just figured I'd jump on here and say hello again and show of the new rides. Ended up getting rid of my 2012 cummins so we could pick up more toys. This is what I got going on now...

2003 Ram 2500 5.9 cummins NV5600 manual 6spd. quad cab long bed- mods: bed and rocker panels bed lined, bed lined grille and fender flares, 30" double stack light bar, tinted Tails and 3rd brake light, LEDs all around and inside, 295/70R17 cooper discoverer STT's mounted on 17" eagle alloy wheels, 4" turbo back stainless steel exhaust, 5" MBRP black PC'd tip, custom built intake; this summer it will get A1 H11 head studs, Pusher intake and boost tubes, ISS pro EGT boost and tail pressure gauges, banks six gun tuner, tinted windows, new stereo, vinyl floor kit, bilsteins all around, Thuren leveling coils and new head lights.

image.jpg

And the fiance's truck, 2007 mega cab SLT Hemi- Mods: HBS 2.5" level kit, 35x12.50R20 Toyo open country MT's mounted on 20" mayhems, painted to match grille, bed liner; this weeks it's getting rear lift blocks, diablo sport tuner, painted to match dash kit, double DIN and 2 ken wood 12's... Soon it will also be getting tinted windows, lightning style duals, and either a volant or S&B intake

Ethan0524

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those are some good lookin' rigs you got there! I've got a soft spot for long bed CTD's...

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great! Must have a lot of trust in your fellow Alaskans with that light bar out front so easy to snag. I think here I'd have to weld the bolts to the brackets.

I too like a clean Gen III QCLB Cummins

OP
OP
ArmRippinToys

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Looks great! Must have a lot of trust in your fellow Alaskans with that light bar out front so easy to snag. I think here I'd have to weld the bolts to the brackets.

I too like a clean Gen III QCLB Cummins

Thanks guys...

The bolts on the back side are darn impossible to get to. Literally took like an hour to get those 2 bolts on. So the only way to really get it off is a grinder. I got it for free so if they want it that bad and they manage to get it off with out getting shot by me or one of my neighbors then props to them and they can have it!

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats man. The truck look good

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Rokmonanoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Mega Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Looks good

Trucks look good.

Nice to see a fellow Alaskan. I get the bit about lesser truck for more toys. I'm on the other end right now

:banghead:

OP
OP
ArmRippinToys

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Trucks look good.

Nice to see a fellow Alaskan. I get the bit about lesser truck for more toys. I'm on the other end right now

:banghead:

Haha yeah it is definitely a trade off though. You have a newer truck with a warranty and higher payments or you have an older truck with low to no payments but the repairs and maintenence end up equaling those higher payments when you break it all down.