Issue with O2 - Datalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnfranky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, Ive been having an issue with my truck for a while. It seems to be like an O2 sensor problem. Ive tried to troubleshoot a few things by myself, but came to the decision of turning to the forums for some help and opinions.

I had intermitent O2 sensor codes for the past 2 years on my truck. Sometime i could have no codes for 2-3 months, then could get codes 2-3 times in a week. At some point, truck decided to run rough without any power, was definately an O2 sensor going bad...changed it and problem solved. Codes started to show up few weeks after, for the same sensor. Erased the code, and didnt came back for a while. (This said, even with faulty O2 sensor replacement, my original intermitent problem is still occuring). Checked 02 connectors/wires..all good. According to some posts, could of been an ECU problem...got it factory reflashed/updated and problem still persist. I switched O2 sensors of sides to determine if the one i replaced was faulty (codes would of been thrown on different bank). And suprise...it did throw a code on the other side. I then came to the conclusion that it was a faulty sensor. Shortly after, codes showed up for both sides. Now im just unsure of whats really going on. My problem might be somewhere else, causing O2 codes ?

So briefly, here are the codes i have been getting.
- P0132 O2 Circuit High Voltage (B1, S1) Multiple times (Before and after replacing faulty sensor)
- P0152 O2 Circuit High Voltage (B2, S1) After changing newly replaced O2 to passenger side
- P0151 O2 Circuit Low Voltage (B2, S1)
Recently, showed up 3 codes at once. – P0152, P0132, P0151
Two days later, shows up 2 codes. – P0152, P0132
Yesterday, received code P0151

Truck runs rough at some times. Very very hard on gas, always been since i bought the truck. 20$ for 66Kms @80km/h, normal driving...that makes it approx 9mpg.
So here it is, I have a Diablosport Trinity..i plan on doing a datalog and wondering if someone could have a look at it and see whats really going on inside. Ive never datalogged before but i do have a good idea of how to (using Live Streaming). So what gauge layout should I use and add so that it logs all information required for my diagnostic ? What would be the perfect scenario for this datalog type (Log on idle, while driving, normal driving, WOT, cold or warm) ? Currently tuned with Diablosport MPG canned tune. Should I revert it to stock before logging ?

Thank you all in advance

2005 Dodge RAM 1500 4x4 QC 5.7l Hemi