I've decided

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
that design looks alot better than the mocked up one...if i had the truck WITH the decals I would take them off...but its your truck

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I know how you feel matt, I wanna stand out a little, It's part of my personality. LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!! lol. Now it is the way it was. I can always lose them and for thirty seven bucks .Well worth it . (I get 5 bucks back) Using bill me later. I pay it as soon as the bill comes in so I'm not ***** with interest charges. Great find Bullit Your an asset to this community! Thank you once again!!

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So are these decals something that comes stock with the nightrunner?

Yeah the package is , all blacked out debadged, cept for the mini 5,7 hemi tags and front and rear ram heads. Nightrunner etched tachometer,decals on rear quarters, and custom embroidered headrests.Black chrome clads, hard too find as well. Black chromed billet grill. And the brillant black crystal pearl paint job. I think thats it. there were 2000 nightrunners made, also dakotas and I seen a few durangos. I dunno if those were part of the 2000 or not. The srt-10's of that year were badged with plaques, sequentially numbered to 400. Thats all that were made of those. Still there are fewer nightrunners than rumble bees, srt's and daytonas. Which makes mine unique in a small way but good enough for me.:005: