Let Down Big Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
thats why i never let another man touch my truck without my supervision. I couldnt be happier... my truck is almost 8 yrs old and have never had to replace anything except regular fluids that wasnt modding induced. Im a former chevy guy and i'll never look anywhere else but dodge for trucks.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had to put two in mine man...within 4 months of each other. Its an easy job to do, just takes a little bit of time. Glad she's fixed.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
thats why i never let another man touch my truck without my supervision. I couldnt be happier... my truck is almost 8 yrs old and have never had to replace anything except regular fluids that wasnt modding induced. Im a former chevy guy and i'll never look anywhere else but dodge for trucks.

Exactly, though I do have a mechanic she's a good friend I've known for a looooooong time. thats the only person that works on Amber kota and my truck .

Good luck on getting her fixed soon.

Last edited: