Liar liar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I've gotta rant about this guy I know at work! He is a ram owner, but he is a straight up LIAR!!!
First off he drives an 04 scsb with the 4.7l, 2wd with a 3" body lift.....
Sooo last night he comes in and I ask him how many miles he has on his 4.7? He replies with "4.7? I ain't no *****! I put a 6.something litre HEMI in that a couple weeks ago" now first off he doesn't even know that dodge makes a 6.1 hemi..... Second he said he got it from a wrecked 2010 challenger, at our local junk yard..... He is notorious for lying about everything he talks about..... This was his first dodge ever. He only had fords in the past. It took all I had not to call him a bald faced liar infront of everyone. I couldn't stand it! I've learned almost everything I know about dodge rams from you guys on here and I knew from the get go something was wrong..... Well to top it all off when we were leaving I asked him to pop the hood... He said "the latch is broke, I pulled it too hard when I had to adjust the timing....." Then as we left the parking lot I hawked him down and toyed with him till I heard him get on it.... I flew by him like he was sitting still!
Well that's my rant! I just had to get this out... Oh and he also claimed he has a custom 2wd 6" lift coming from skyjacker....... I don't think they even make a 2wd lift for dodge rams!!!!!!
Well guys rant done lol

Droid Incredible 2 on the move!!!

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i hate people like this... watch next time he sees you he will say "oh i just didnt wanna get on it and burn my tires off."
and you gotta be pretty damn strong to pull it hard enough to break.

OP
OP
swamp_life hemi 05

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And its one thing to talk like this to ppl without a dodge but when there's a person with a way badder ram that knows quite abit..... your just makin a fool of your self lol

Badger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Call him out in front of everybody. That's the only way to stop these people from ********... Public humiliation . Tell him "either I see it or your full of it!" And also tell him that you don't have to time a computer controlled engine so he's definately full of ****.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Skyjacker is not in the "custom" business so busted right there . Also timing has nothing to do with anything when it comes to hood latches .. LOL WTF

He needs a swift kick in the nuts

OP
OP
swamp_life hemi 05

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Agreed!!! To make it even funnier...... He was seen after I passed him at the next gas station adding oil.... And he ain't no magician! He had the nerve to ask me wat dodge forum I was on..... I told him he'd get banned if he joined lol

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I know a guy like that but he's a complete moron. He's got this mustang that'll stretch his connecting rods if he revs it past 10k, he had a spark plug come loose, suck through the engine and shoot out his exhaust, and his stereo is so loud he can park next to the lake and make the water whitecap...

You can't make that **** up...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
You should have told him so we all could tell him he's a *******. haha

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
*******. I love people like this though, all talk until you line them up then its all excuses

OP
OP
swamp_life hemi 05

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea he just tries too hard to be kool..... If you've got a 4.7, don't try to play it off like you've got something better! There is nothing wrong with the 4.7, and if you did do a motor swap you should know every spec on that motor! Not that its a 6. Something hemi..... Complete idiocity!

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
I worked with a guy like that. Every single story he told was something from a movie. Lame.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Easy enough to look under the truck and see whats there with his body lift.

OP
OP
swamp_life hemi 05

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You should have told him so we can set his ass streight!!

Lol I would have but I didn't know how our moderators would have though, doin an online set up humiliation could give the site a bad name if ya know wat I mean lol best he not burden our board with his BS lol

OP
OP
swamp_life hemi 05

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your welcome, and thanks bud. I finally got around to changing it lol