look what i just got....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
what type of paint did you use? im gonna clean them up first which ill start today im sure right after my fan and stat deal...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what type of paint did you use? im gonna clean them up first which ill start today im sure right after my fan and stat deal...

I used the duplicolor wheel coating paint. It is a pretty easy process and is surprisingly tough. Like I said before, they have gone through a couple of really bad winters and still look good. It's also a lot cheaper than powdercoat.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
well i started to sand and wire brush and prep the worst outta the 4 and the wife came out and said there was alot of work going into these so i think im gonna save a lil cash and go the powder coating route cause the shop will take all the bs off the wheels before they coat them and i know the coat will last for a long ass time so the wheels must sit for a bit...will def hope my 2 $5 bills start ******* in the wallet....j/k just need to wait till i get some extra cash its all good ....the wing will be picked up at 10 am and hopefully painted by the end of the day....

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
are they on yet???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? man i wanna see this done.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
okla i need money for powder....it will be a minute before they are on....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
i try not too....thanks jay...when my wheels and bumps are done i think i can hang with yall then....we'll need a murdered out club then....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
im needing a black mesh grill too, that i may paint flat black to compliment my future idea....even though raider did it to his truck....i may just pull the center hood thing with some flat vinyl....may get some red r/t emblems to replace the raw...and to compliment the calipers...

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
do you want another club or more a status?

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
well i got another quote from somebody today and its 50 each item i bring, but 30-35 for prep which means i gotta drop it off at there guy who blasts everything he uses wood chips cause its a nicer smoother finish when done then they get coated in black, and yes that means bumpers too for the same price, i gotta go talk to dude about the blast and im gonna ask em if they gimmie a small discount if i do all 4 wheels and the bumpers at the same time....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
i got my buddy calling his buddy that p/c all the wheels at his work and he said no matter what the condition they are always charged 80 a wheel so hes trying to pass that along to me so....hopefully he says its a go and he said 3 day turnaround, only catch is he doesnt know if he does bumpers so hes asking....