Munroe load adjusting shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
anybody have these?
Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers - Ideal for Varying Loads or Tow Trailers

this is what the site says

The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® load adjusting shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe Sensa-Trac load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,200 lbs* of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.
* Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission. See vehicle owner's manual for details.

i need new shock anyways and i was wondering if i could use these instead of adding airbags

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
done