my luck is horrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
OK, Reverse, like put it on the inside, That would work great on mine with the locking window from my Cap. Sounds like some Bodywork but I like it, will add that to the "Paint Hood List" when I buy my SRT-10 Hoodo.. Damn I just got my tailgate redone Too! Seen that Pic before too and never asked. So can a guy reuse the original one in reverse or do you need to buy a kit?

So DodgeGirl are we Talkin Reverse with popnlock on the inside or reverse with some kind of cover?? or just reverse and the dumb theives will pass on by when they see you got no Handle!...LOL.

Last edited:

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
OK, Reverse, like put it on the inside, That would work great on mine with the locking window from my Cap. Sounds like some Bodywork but I like it, will add that to the "Paint Hood List" when I buy my SRT-10 Hoodo.. Damn I just got my tailgate redone Too! Seen that Pic before too and never asked. So can a guy reuse the original one in reverse or do you need to buy a kit?

So DodgeGirl are we Talkin Reverse with popnlock on the inside or reverse with some kind of cover?? or just reverse and the dumb theives will pass on by when they see you got no Handle!...LOL.

I used a kit that included a metal blank that is welded into the old handle hole. On the inside you cut the access cover and use the provide bracket to remount the old handle assembly.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, Thanks for that! Do you have a source, Greg?

OP
OP
dodgegirl05

dodgegirl05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Actually your truck is the one that motivated me to shave the antenna on my truck.
Thanks,

looks good huh? i love mine!

Ranman not sure what ill go with. the truck is on hold right now! i bought a tailgate net for right now and have my little tires on right now lol need to get a job (or part time one) so i can get a tire!

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, I think I read that one of your mastercrafts was toast, I know tires are hellish expensive.
Well good Luck with the Job Hunting Girl, maybe its time then to enter the Automotive World as a Ram Mod design Consultant!

Last edited:
OP
OP
dodgegirl05

dodgegirl05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok, I think I read that one of your mastercrafts was toast, I know tires are hellish expensive.
Well good Luck with the Job Hunting Girl, maybe its time then to enter the Automotive World as a Ram Mod design Consultant!

lol i try to put my input in as much as possible!!! alot has been done to the truck and ive done most of it!

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats why I said what I said! I like your truck and ya did a nice job so far. I'll say there are Days I wish Mine was a 2500.

So Gotta go now and dig out a Cooler from the shed for my Oldest Daughter as she is goin to the Beach for picnic with her freinds. What Beach dunno not askin, but we do live in The Badlands! LOL.