Need help finding these parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamArg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Hi! I'm having a hard time finding the molded splash guard and end cap for my running boards. The running boards are the stock slotted aluminium running boards but the right side end caps where missing when I bought the truck.
I haven't been able to find the replacement parts after days of surfing the internet without having to buy a complete new set of running boards. I've even tried the dealer. If anyone knows where I could find a set please let me know. Or if you'd like to sell yours I'll gladly take them off your hands.

I attached a picture to show which ones they are exaclty.

Thanks!
photo1.jpg

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
I got mine from dodge. They fit perfectly! Only 55 for the front two, about the same as aftermarket ones that potentially dont fit. As for the step bar caps im not entirely sure man im sorry

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Ohhh I see now. I thought you simply meant the mudflap and the two endcaps. Thats interesting I don't think I have seen this set up before :/

Try calling the manufacturer of the step bars. Usually they can work a deal where they sell the replacement parts