need info and advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flashback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The prices of used vehicles is really high due to the government mandated crushing of all the 'clunkers' that were traded in.

OP
OP
LB3711

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
carfax sucks its only as good as its reported even if it involves official routes

dodgeguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And what's wrong with a 5.9 ? I'll never sell mine.

I've got three trucks and a Harley, each vehicle has low miles since I'm retired and drive 4 different vehicles. Now considering that I try to maintain each like it's the only one I own, it's very possible for the low mileage and still be a very good buy. (never had a person complain when I sold them my used vehicles).

Like the housing market, prices are inflated the last several years because of the economy, auto manufactures, EPA, fed & state government ... and will never go down.

Have him take it to a qualified and trusted mechanic to get all problems listed.
Also, check recalls listed on the http://www.recall.gov website and with the VIN check Dodge to see what should have been done and if it was done.
Then decide ...

MPG, thats all. I've had 3 Rams with the 5.9, strong engines and never a problem with them. Just a little harder on gas then the Hemi.