Need opinions on a new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickof08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Due to financial problems I am selling my Z06 corvette and my 2008 1500 lonestar 4x4 and am looking to replace both with a 3rd gen CTD. I dont put a lot of miles on my vehicles but I tow often and tow heavy for a 1500 pickup(about 8k-9k pounds). Ive found a couple of trucks but I'm looking at one in particular due to it being literally everything I want in a truck, price included. The only issue is it has what I think is high miles. Heres a link to the truck, tell me what you think!

Dodge : Ram 3500 We Finance | eBay

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
If its been properly maintained that isn't really high mileage for a diesel

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
IDK... I would keep looking. That is a nice truck, but for the mileage, that price seems excessive.

The other thing is, what is going on under the hood? Is it all wet, or is that oil? Also, the cap of the Dr Side battery is missing... It already has a gooseneck on it, so expect it to have been used and worked pretty hard.
Keep looking IMO, I would start looking locally. Be patient and believe me, your truck will pop up out of nowhere

Last edited:

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
I'd keep looking. You'd be due for a new tranny in another 30k