Need some questions answered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksuarez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.8 Hemi
Hdd

Is there no way to copy your music off your trucks HDD to a flash drive or laptop? Or where is the hard drive itself located on the truck>?

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No offense man. But have fun filling that things tank. Those V10s are gas hogs. The truck does look good though

Sent from my Pocket Rocket

OP
OP
M

mxracer81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
He had a fear of dropping a driveshaft lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol yourright.. I found this truck on YouTube pulling sleds!! Trucks beat. The guy said if I back out of the deal I lose my deposit (witch Is over 1,000) and also the dude only let me drive it in his lot because it's for off road use only and he said I couldn't drive it on the street. Dealership is sketchy. Calling BBB

OP
OP
M

mxracer81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
Also came across this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393352138.175440.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393352138.175440.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 22

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Lol yourright.. I found this truck on YouTube pulling sleds!! Trucks beat. The guy said if I back out of the deal I lose my deposit (witch Is over 1,000) and also the dude only let me drive it in his lot because it's for off road use only and he said I couldn't drive it on the street. Dealership is sketchy. Calling BBB

So I guess first chain is for front driveshaft, second is for tranny and tcase, third for rear dshaft....
Did you purchase the truck? Sorry if you said so earlier, I just kinda jumped in here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mxracer81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
No I just left a deposit and I was planning on picking it up this week but I talked to a few people and they said don't buy it cause it was used for sled pulling and that sh*t is hard on the truck and it will come back and haunt me. I'm getting ahold of the original owner because I think the dealership messed with the odometer according to the carfax.

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
No I just left a deposit and I was planning on picking it up this week but I talked to a few people and they said don't buy it cause it was used for sled pulling and that sh*t is hard on the truck and it will come back and haunt me. I'm getting ahold of the original owner because I think the dealership messed with the odometer according to the carfax.

I wouldn't touch a pull truck with a 10 foot pole, unless your interested in buying another guys problems. what's the current listed mileage?

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7

FordConvert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pass and pass and pass. That's a headache waiting to explode. Keep hunting craigslist and don't be afraid to drive a couple hours for a decent truck. It'll pay for itself overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mxracer81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
I drove almost 2 hours to see this truck! I found out the other day that the tranny and engine been rebuilt.. Not that interested in it anymore after all I seen.. it's either buy this truck or lose my deposit or buy one of his other ****** cars

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
If the dealership messed with the OD then they broke the law. Let them know that you are going to the police about it. I bet they give you your deposit back real fast just to keep you quiet. Even if they give the deposit back still go to the police because that is fraud and If I am not mistaken it is a federal crime to mess with the OD.

Last edited: