New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgelife

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
I'm new to this site and I have a couple questions about my truck. I was wondering if there was any way to get the Toyota Tundra's full roll down window in my truck. Also, I was wondering what the best way to lower my truck fairly inexpensively. I am good with tools and have no problems working on my truck alone. ( I'm also on a 16-year-old's budget so money is tight)

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
the windown thing would be an expensive custom project ive wanted to do that for a while but dont have the cash for something like that and the lowering well depends on how low you want to go

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum man, I'm sure people will be posting up soon with answers for ya

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Welcome bud. The window is gonna eat up a ton of time and money. Far as bringing you back down towards the ground here is some popular kits to go with. They are pretty straight foward to install.

Lowering Kits and Drop Shackles