new stuff, need your opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im getting my bed lined on friday and im ordering my tonneau this week but i havent decided on which one,

1. truxedo Lo pro
2. truxedo trax
3. truxedo duece

any one have any of these?

these are the only ones im looking at because of the deal i can get through the local shop on truxedo stuff.
im going to be getting a pop and lock for my tailgate so i want to be able to secure my bed and lock it up. does anyone know if the duece locks on the front or if its always able to open?

i also just order a new set of cab lights. customs from Recon, and im almost done with my custom bandpass sub box so i ordered another competion sub to match the one i already have. hopefully itll all be in this week so ill have it installed and done for more pictures next weekend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pics of what?

nothing has come in yet and my bandpass is out at my parents house in the wood shop on the bench letting the glue dry. gonna go get the carpet tomorrow and hopefully have it finished up sometime this week.