No Low Beams/No Turn Signals. Please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgillette19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey everyone, I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7,, about a month ago my turn signals stopped working and would only work if my low beams were on, even with low beams off they wouldnt work. they also wouldnt work with high beams on. Now a month later I have no low beams and no turn signals. My high beams work only, my wipers work also. Im doing a process of elimination, checked all bulbs and replaced. checked ground wires. Can it be the FCM, or multi switch on column. i'm stumped and would greatly appreciate to be pointed in the right direction before spending more money on the expensive parts. Thank You very much

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
If you have a multi meter, turn on the lights and check for voltage at the plugs. That would be step 1 just to verify a no power issue. I'm not too familiar with the lighting circuits on the newer vehicles but I would triple check the grounds.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
It is most likely your multi function switch, but could be FCM. I would recommend you downloading the service manual to see the circuits involved and check the fuses and relays in the fuse box over the IPM. Good luck.. and keep us posted.