Omg....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I don't see a problem, it's only flat on the bottom. Just roll it till the flat spot's on the top...:hmm:

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Looks like its time for some nice mud tires.

first week i had my toyo's --a screw punctured my front passenger side---pulled it all the way out and all was fine.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Wrangler duratracs are nice. I have them on my truck. Meaty, Quiet and not too bad on price.
Just bought some of those too, but Up here they cost an arm and a leg $400 ea on sale but so far I like them alot. Funny thing though we don't have Mastercraft Tires, however our Canadian Tire Chain of stores uses the name Mastercraft for their brand name on Tools, etc but not on their Tires.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i loved my toyo mt's but damn were they expensive

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like its time for some nice mud tires.

first week i had my toyo's --a screw punctured my front passenger side---pulled it all the way out and all was fine.

:werd07: those Toyo MTs are hard to take down. ive even read articles about how they roll right over stop sticks and keep on going because of the weaving in them. there hard to puncture. I sure love mine. well worth the price and constant yelling from my wife at the price. :roflsquared:

i had mastercraps on my old ZR2 before. they were ok but nothing compared to a set of toyos.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
house of the rising sun tires, HIYAH!! Chop suey, and rice make good toyo tires. j/k I can't even afford sam's club tires yet. Booo. to think i'm gonna need a year more of my slick 50 500 mile specials. lol

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
house of the rising sun tires, HIYAH!! Chop suey, and rice make good toyo tires. j/k I can't even afford sam's club tires yet. Booo. to think i'm gonna need a year more of my slick 50 500 mile specials. lol

i dont wanna bust your bubble but Toyo MTs are made in the US. :Big Laugh: Georgia i believe.