opinion on mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Marx

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
ya i just took them off, i live in a hick town so the cops don't care aslong as your not doing burnouts at red lights lol

ive never had them on the back just the front i might put some different ones on later but there off for now

Picture002.jpg

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Looks good without. I got 200 bucks worth in the shed gatorback with stainless ram inserts. In Alberta its LAW but not enforced. I plan to but flares to do the protection job. I was inspired to remove them when I seen how nice the paint looks on Assassins truck and had already planned on gettin the black step tubes like he has before so now yes thats the way im goin. Trucks comin along nice Man you got the Ram bug.

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
I would never own a truck without them. Especially in northern Alberta where paved roads contain nearly enough rocks as a gravel road. I have the expensive gator back flaps and they look good. My fronts rub a bit at full lock but I used small little chains just to pin them back so they do not get tugged by the tires. Flares do jack **** for rocks well other than protect your painted fender lips from chips. Also in most of Canada especially where I am from flaps need to cover at least half of the height of the tire and the full tread width and thats enforced. IMO buy some nice flares AND flaps to keep that paint pretty.

OP
OP
Marx

Marx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L, 345 ci MDS
i'm thinking colour matched rhino/linex, from the back of front tire to the rear bumber, up to in indent

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
The rhino/lineX deal on the rockers and lower fenders is pretty popular among the Jeep crowd...I think it is pretty cool to do it, especially if you are off roading with your rig.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
looks sweet if anything you proved 35's can fit with a leveled 1500 and no rear lift. good job I'll have tthe same look someday.lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock