opinions, would u change the front end of my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
need some advice on what route to go, just looks off sometimes to me with just the bumper being chrome. My options A-powdercoat bumper black to blend in better, also rear bumper B-linex bumpers to match the bed and nfab steps C-billet grille inserts to add a bit of chrome aluminum look up front to tie it in better D-leave her alone, she looks damn perfect!! Was gonna go the black wheel route, but gonna leave the wheels stock. Thinkin either i will just leave the bumpers chrome or try some aluminum billet inserts in the grille. Just curious if u guys think it looks off with everything black besides the bumper

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also vote C. Get the T-Rex or similar close bar style billet. Best style IMO. It had that 'custom' look to it. I don't care for the factory 'billet' insert. (No offense)

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
A. And you could plasti dip the rims, and take it off when you get tired of black rims.

Sent from my droid killing iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Make it black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hemi1300

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks for the advice guys, thinkin i might check out different grille insert options this weekend. Have been wanting to powdercoat the bumpers for a while now, but have just been too lazy to take them off and have it done. If i change the inserts to chrome i think it would tie in nicely with the bumpers/wheels if i decide to leave them chrome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Powdercoat the bumpers black

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
I'm thinking powdercoat the bumpers. I am actually debating the same thing and am not sure what I want to do as I am in the same predicament as you
IMG_2189.jpg

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
BLACK IT OUT!! if you want you can go pick up a can or two of plasti-dip and test it out to see if you like it and then just peel it off if you dont like it or go get it powdercoated.