Put my stockers back on for winter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evomega08

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Megacab 1500 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like the title says I put my stock tires on for winter. I forgot how small they look on these mega's. I miss my rims already, these things are UGLY.

Before

DSC_0050.jpg

After
wintertires1.jpg

wintertires2.jpg

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
LOL ya they look different thats for sure .

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Big difference there

BTW is that your garage? I like the way its setup

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Man that thing is gonna drive completly different now.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Ewww! What's up Evo? I don't live where it snows so forgive the questions, i'm just curious. Do you put the stockers back on because the dune grapplers aren't good in snow? Or, to protect your Rockstars from salt? Or, something else. Again, just curious...I'm a Florida boy, born and lived here all my life.

Shiloh 24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L gas
Wow, that's a crazy difference Evo!

OP
OP
E

evomega08

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Megacab 1500 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Big difference there

BTW is that your garage? I like the way its setup

Yep thats my garage. When I built my house I made sure it had a big enough garage. I have a workbench in the front and I can still pull in with my plow on and drop the tailgate. To bad its like everyone eles's garage and turns into the family storage unit.

Ewww! What's up Evo? I don't live where it snows so forgive the questions, i'm just curious. Do you put the stockers back on because the dune grapplers aren't good in snow? Or, to protect your Rockstars from salt? Or, something else. Again, just curious...I'm a Florida boy, born and lived here all my life.

I put them on for a few reasons, last year my center caps got screwed up by the salt (which I am glad that happped cause it gave me a reason to paint them) and with the added weight of my plow I have rubbing issues with my aftermarkets and you cant plow to many drives only going straight.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
agree with george on that one, i grew up in maine for my childhood and teenage yrs and i saw all too much what salt and sand do to vehicles in the winter....