Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i just returned from deployment and my wife bought the truck for me while i was away. I love the truck but i'm still learning a lot about the different amenities that it has. I have a 2007 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4. I tried to use the remote start feature but I haven't been able to get it to work. I read through the owners manual and did some research online but i couldn't find anything that really helped. Is there something i'm missing or not doing correctly? suggestions?

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hit the button twice on your key fob and it should start. Or are you talking about starting the truck using Uconnect and your phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Or is this an aftermarket remote start? If so you should contact the manufacturer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Press your start button 2 times within 3 seconds. You have to make sure all doors and hood are closed, the parking lights will flash and horn honk both twice. You can disable the horn honking and it will only flash the lights twice. You can also disable the light flashing and you hear and see nothing. Once your truck is started and you unlock it you have 60sec. to put the key into the RUN position. You have 2 15min. run cycles then it will only start by key in the ignition.

Last edited: