Rubberfrog I need your help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I like venison stu ?

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
he never post **** anymore . he might hit ya with a ******* but thats is .

Well you're right, in a sense. I'm not just post ******* up every thread, but I do add my two cents if it hasn't been said five times in a thread already.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Well you're right, in a sense. I'm not just post ******* up every thread, but I do add my two cents if it hasn't been said five times in a thread already.

i get it now :birgits_tiredcoffee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting anything for the rods might be a stretch. I just checked on mopar supercenter and the complete set of 6.1 pushrods is only a little over $10 plus shipping.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Im basing that off of Inertias sight, my current setup has less on paper then what my old one did but I know from the ass in the seat setup in gettin more power sooner with a 214/214 duration on 112 then the 214/218 duration on 117. I could be competly wrong Aaron just going by posted info between the setups.

I beleive its the 112 vs 117 lsa that giving you that feeling and its more than likely making more peak power as well. I'd have to go double check but I believe the tighter the lsa the quicker you get into the meat of the powerband and the more peak power you will make while the wider the lsa the power band is more spread out through the rpm range but it doesn;t make as much peak power (or something along those lines)....But isn't the stock cam like a 116-117lsa?

Bullet that sucks man, but you should have known by now that major mods are not cheap.... You can always put it off for a little longer or get the cam ground now and order the rods later

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
I beleive its the 112 vs 117 lsa that giving you that feeling and its more than likely making more peak power as well. I'd have to go double check but I believe the tighter the lsa the quicker you get into the meat of the powerband and the more peak power you will make while the wider the lsa the power band is more spread out through the rpm range but it doesn;t make as much peak power (or something along those lines)....But isn't the stock cam like a 116-117lsa?

Bullet that sucks man, but you should have known by now that major mods are not cheap.... You can always put it off for a little longer or get the cam ground now and order the rods later

yes i know major mods cost money but how was i supposed to know i needed custom pushrods?? i bought the right ones that everyone uses...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yes i know major mods cost money but how was i supposed to know i needed custom pushrods?? i bought the right ones that everyone uses...

Have you thought about selling the 6.1 and buying a different cam. If you get 50 for the 6.1 and put the 200 from the grind toward it you can have 250 for a cam and still use the 6.1 pushrods.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Yeah but then you gotta find someone selling a cam for $250 that will work with a canned tune

OP
OP
S

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
that 260 sold to a guy i know in our club

if i can get a sidewinder for like 275-300 i would do it